Phone Implementation Specialist
Phone Implementation Specialist
Dynamic IT and Communications company is seeking a Rockstar Phone Implementation Specialist to meet their expanding needs. Phone Implementation Specialists are the representatives responsible for installing phone systems and setting up IVR systems for our clients. This position reports directly to the Operations Manager and works Monday to Friday from 8am-5pm PST and can be based out of our Langley or Vancouver offices.
You are one of our top choices if you are a great communicator who can connect with a variety of audiences, effectively training people with low to high technical skills on the use and best practices of their new phone system. You are highly organized, possess excellent writing and speaking skills and are a fanatic about time management. You understand the need to have a professional, groomed appearance, as you encounter new clients everyday and need to repeatedly make that all important, first impression. You are excited to see the new service tickets in your queue because each site will bring a unique set of people and experiences into your work week. Communicating with clients promptly to coordinate their implementation is no problem – you love to provide the highest level of service! Working with technology has always interested you but you were waiting for the right entry-level position that would provide training to commit fully or you have previous experience but were looking for a supportive team within a rapidly-growing company, where you could learn and grow. If one of these sounds like you, apply today!
- Install phone systems and IVR systems
- Provide exceptional customer service to all clients
- Communicate promptly with client after receipt of work order to coordinate installation
- Train end-users on best practices after implementation
- Ensure that all work is carried out and documented in accordance with existing standards, methods and procedures
Qualifications and experience
- Minimum 3 years of customer service experience
- Technical aptitude desirable
- Strong understanding of call flows and IVR systems mandatory
- Knowledge of Ring Central or Business Connect an asset
- Proactive hands-on, roll up your sleeves and do whatever it takes to get the job done attitude
- Proficient user with MS Office (Word/Excel/PowerPoint)
- Love of sharing knowledge and Comfortable speaking to an audience
- Ability to work independently, self-starter who is energetic
- Communication skills are at superstar level, both written and oral
- Impressive communication, presentation, and interpersonal skills
- Contributor to a positive and results-oriented team environment
- Curious, with a desire to understand and learn
- Rockstar at time management, organization and priority-defining skills
- Successful completion of Criminal Background Check
- Valid, class 5 Driver’s License mandatory
- Clean driving record and able to produce a drivers’ abstract and claims history letter
- Ability to successfully complete random drug and alcohol screening
- Fluent in English
- Legally allowed to work in Canada
TLC solutions provides a competitive salary, benefits, and bonus program to all employees.
If interested in this or other TLC positions, please forward your resume and cover letter in confidence to:
Please note, phone calls will not be accepted.