What We Do
Together with Nutanix, we deliver invisible infrastructure for next-generation enterprise computing by bringing together computing, storage and virtualization into a turnkey hyperconverged solution. The world’s most advanced enterprise data centers rely on Nutanix web-scale technology to power their mission-critical workloads at any scale.
Today’s Enterprise IT Challenges
- IT is always under pressure to do more, faster and at lower costs. This requires new ways to rapidly deliver business applications and IT services, while driving down overall TCO. The challenges faced include:
- Cost & Complexity – buying deploying, managing and scaling data center infrastructure is expensive and time-consuming
- IT Working in Silos – legacy infrastructure built with separate servers, storage and networking creates inflexible silos of specialized IT skills
- No Time for Innovation – innovation suffers when IT spends a majority of time dealing with operation issues
- IT needs next-generation data center infrastructure that delivers cloud-like flexibility, with the security and reliability of on-premise solutions, all for the right price.
As a certified Microsoft Gold Partner, TLC Solutions has the expertise to implement a range of high efficiency programs including:
Microsoft Exchange provides businesses with email, calendar, and contacts on the PC, phone & web, so employees can stay connected and in sync. Mobile sync to hundreds of devices, including iPhone and Android means you can access your info while on the go.
Skype for Business
Skype For Business (Microsoft Lync) is an enterprise-ready unified communications platform. Lync connects people everywhere, on Windows 8 and other operating systems including mobile devices, as part of their everyday productivity experience. Lync provides a consistent, single client experience for presence, instant messaging, voice, video and a great meeting experience.
Microsoft SharePoint 2013 makes it easier for people to work together. Using SharePoint 2013, your people can set up Web sites to share information with others, manage documents from start to finish, and publish reports to help everyone make better decisions.