Dispatchers are the team members responsible for the proactive management of the Service Delivery Boards and CRM Automation and improvement. This position reports directly to the Operations Manager and works Monday to Friday from 8am-5pm PST.
- Dedicated to answer majority of all inbound phone enquiries
- Provide exceptional customer service to all clients and potential clients
- Prioritize tickets based on severity and impact
- Review Service Boards to look for efficiencies and proper ticket management by CST’s, CSA’s and CSE’s
- Review Service Boards to look for trends, service issues or repeat clientele issues impacting client experience
- Provide feedback to the Operations Manager on ticket management, queue management and other service related issues
- Provide a comprehensive report twice daily on opportunities for improvement, total tickets per queue, average ticket age and other metrics as directed
- Design and implement CRM automation to enhance client experience
- Assign tickets to other queues based on technical requirements
- Act as a client advocate providing feedback to both Account Managers and the Leadership team
- Ensure that all work is carried out and documented in accordance with existing standards, methods and procedures
- Continuous improvement of self through workshops, certifications, job shadows etc.
Qualifications and Experience
- Minimum 3 years of customer service experience
- Ability to work well under pressure
- Proactive hands-on, roll up your sleeves and do whatever it takes to get the job done attitude
- Proficient in MS Office
- Ability to work independently and as a team, self-starter and energetic
- Strong communication skills
- Contributor to a positive and results oriented team environment
- Curious, with a desire to understand and learn
- Good time management, organization and priority defining skills
- Successful completion of Criminal Background Check
- Ability to successful complete random drug and alcohol screening
- Legally allowed to work in Canada
TLC Solutions provides a competitive salary, benefits, and bonus program to all employees.
If interested in this or other TLC positions, please forward your resume and cover letter in confidence to:
Please note, phone calls will not be accepted.