Client Services Technician (Kamloops, BC)
Client Services Technician (kamloops, bc)
Want an exciting career in IT? Like learning new skills and interacting with Customers? Client Services Technicians are the front line representatives responsible for answering TLC Solutions inbound phone calls and ticket enquiries, as well as acting as the role of dispatch to ensure customer issues are responded to timely and by the appropriate resource. This position is Monday to Friday from 8am-5pm PST.
- Answer inbound phone enquiries
- Provide exceptional customer service to all clients and potential clients
- Prioritize tickets based on severity and impact
- Resolve tier 1 support issues such as password resets, new user creations etc.
- Act as the role of dispatch, assigning tickets to other queues based on technical requirements
- Act as a client advocate providing feedback to both account managers and the leadership team
- Ensure that all work is carried out and documented in accordance with existing standards, methods and procedures
- Research and seek software updates, settings, configuration, known issues, new solutions in order to aid in problem resolution
- Continuous improvement of self through workshops, certifications, job shadows etc.
Qualifications and Experience
- Minimum 3 years of customer service experience
- Ability to work well under pressure
- Proactive hands-on, roll up your sleeves and do whatever it takes to get the job done attitude
- Proficient in ms office
- Ability to work independently and as a team, self-starter and energetic
- Strong communication skills
- Contributor to a positive and results oriented team environment
- Curious, with a desire to understand and learn
- Good time management, organization and priority defining skills
- Successful completion of criminal background check
- Clean driving record and ability to produce a drivers abstract and claims history letter
- Ability to successful complete random drug and alcohol screening
- Legally allowed to work in canada
TLC Solutions provides a competitive salary, benefits, and bonus program to all employees.
If interested in this or other TLC positions, please forward your resume and cover letter in confidence to:
Please note, phone calls will not be accepted.