Managed IT Services
Focus on what you do best without worrying about network downtime
Your business is growing, and so is your need for a resilient and reliable network infrastructure to ensure that you’re always at peak performance. If resources are too tight to support your IT network needs, you can opt for managed IT Services and enjoy the perfect balance of cost effectiveness and expertise, no matter the budget.
What are the benefits of Managed Services?
- The cost of repairs and recovery is reduced dramatically
- An emphasis on maintenance and prevention, meaning higher performance and less downtime
- All the service of an in-house IT department without the cost
- Pay a fixed fee, with no unexpected costs
- Flat and affordable rates on IT Services
- Remote monitoring and access for a fast response and no call-out fees
- 24/365 monitoring to prevent system failures
- Multi level hardware and software data protection
- Spam, pop-ups and spyware become things of the past
- The peace of mind that comes with trusting the experts to handle all network security and reliability
Our comprehensive suite of Managed IT Services include:
- 24/7 Network Monitoring
- Notifications and alerts
- Proactive support and systems management
- Business continuity service to avoid loss of important data
- Virtual Chief Information Officer
Managed Services Benefits & Evaluation
TLC Solutions – Quality IT Managed Services Provider
At TLC Solutions, our dedicated team of experts provide the highest level of IT Services to businesses of all sizes across British Columbia. We use industry-leading technologies to provide you with a viable, affordable outsourcing option for all essential IT tasks, allowing you to run your business without distractions.
At TLC, we’ve been setting the standard in our field for over fifteen years. With our vast experience, we pride ourselves on the expertise and specialization we can provide with our team of IT professionals.
Why outsource your IT?
There are many great reasons to outsource your IT:
- Reduced Overhead: Having trusted, experienced IT staff on hand to help you with your business only when you need them gives you more control to reduce your overhead.
- Increased Efficiency: Outsourcing your IT means that you can focus on doing what you do best: running your business. You can let the professionals take care of your complex IT problems.
- Scalability: You have a team of experts at hand to help you, rather than just one person. This means that your problems are solved as they arise, and your level of service grows as your business grows.
- Customized Plans: You have the control over your IT Services plan to make sure it’s within your budget. You can pay by device, pay as you go, pay by the number of hours of support you need per month or pay by the level of monitoring and service you need. You have the flexibility you need to make it work for you.
- Accountability: At TLC, we’re accountable to you for our performance in providing the services you need.
Why Partner with TLC Solutions?
When you outsource your IT Management to TLC Solutions, you’re doing more than ensuring rock solid performance for all of your IT Systems; you’re also making a solid investment that will deliver great, long-term rewards.
- Our list of clientele includes businesses of all sizes from diverse backgrounds such as mining, energy, First Nations, construction, retail, hospitality, and financial services.
- You can enjoy the confidence and assurance that your IT Systems are in the most capable hands. As well as managing your network, we will partner with you in developing a strategy that aligns with your business objectives, and be right by your side to give you IT advice and guidance.
- Our team’s expertise comes from their vast experience in simplifying IT networks to minimize technological and organizational challenges, resulting in freed up resources and lower operating costs for our customers.
- With us as your MSP partner, your business has access to top-notch technology experts, certified skills, hardware, and software. This guarantees that you get the most out of your IT.